solar hot water & pool heating
Lowering heating cost for their Olympic pool and the buildings
Producing over 50% of their domestic hot water year round.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Increase outdoor pool by 5-8 degrees while greatly reducing heating costs.
Inn & Conference Center
Pre-heat existing system will help stress and extend life of their boiler.
Installed 1248 sq. ft. of solar collectors keeps their pool at 81 degrees, hot water flowing year round.
I would not hesitate to use RES on future Constellation Energy projects or to recommend others utilize RES for a solar thermal project.
Sincerely, Jim Stack, P.E.
Jim Stack, 781-608-4273
Industrial & Commercial
Solar Hot Water & Solar Pool Heating
Solar Hot Water
Commercial solar hot water is extremely efficient and affordable for business owners. With rebates and incentives a solar hot water project cost can be reduced by 60-70%. Learn more about Rebates and Incentives.
– We evaluate your site’s physical and geographical characteristics to determine proper sizing for the system. RES performs a comprehensive analysis of the buildings hot water loads and use energy modeling to determine optimum storage and number of collectors. RES uses only the highest quality OG-100 and OG300 SRCC certified products applicable for Federal and State Tax Credits.
– Our turnkey design / build solutions include engineering, permitting, and rebate submittals.
– The payback for each system is optimized to achieve shortest term possible, generally 3-5 years.
– There is local financing available through MassSave or contact us about other low interest options.
– Once the system is installed we provide O+M manuals, web based monitoring and annual maintenance.
Solar Pool Heating
Commercial solar pool heating is another option to utilize renewable energy on your property. Solar pool heating is a simple and inexpensive way to keep commercial pools warm from May into September without the use of expensive gas or propane heaters.
RES can complete a comprehensive site evaluation. In most cases the systems can utilize the current pool pump, reducing cost and maintenance. Solar pool heating systems can either be roof or ground mounted.