Renewable Energy Systems (RES) LLC designed and installed a Solar Hot Water system at the University of Massachusetts Lowell campus. The system provides hot water to the Inn and Conference Center. RES performed this work on a design-build basis. They completed all the required work in a professional and timely manner. RES continues to be thorough in their follow-up and verification of savings.
I would not hesitate to use RES on future Constellation Energy projects or to recommend others utilize RES for a solar thermal project.
Sincerely, Jim Stack, P.E.
Jim Stack, 781-608-4273
Industrial & Commercial
Solar Hot Water & Solar Pool Heating
Solar Hot Water
Commercial solar hot water is extremely efficient and affordable for business owners. With rebates and incentives a solar hot water project cost can be reduced by 75-85%. Learn more about Rebates and Incentives.
– We evaluate your site’s physical and geographical characteristics to determine proper sizing for the system. RES performs a comprehensive analysis of the buildings hot water loads and use energy modeling to determine optimum storage and number of collectors. RES uses only the highest quality OG-100 and OG300 SRCC certified products applicable for Federal and State Tax Credits.
– Our turnkey design / build solutions include engineering, permitting, and rebate submittals.
– Rebates up to $100,000 for Commercial-Scale Solar Hot Water installations.
– The payback for each system is optimized to achieve shortest term possible, generally 3-5 years.
– There is local financing available through MassSave or contact us about other low interest options.
– Once the system is installed we provide O+M manuals, web based monitoring and annual maintenance.
Solar Pool Heating
Commercial solar pool heating is another option to utilize renewable energy on your property. Solar pool heating is a simple and inexpensive way to keep commercial pools warm from May into September without the use of expensive gas or propane heaters.
RES can complete a comprehensive site evaluation. In most cases the systems can utilize the current pool pump, reducing cost and maintenance. Solar pool heating systems can either be roof or ground mounted.